I wanted to get up a quick sneak peak from last nights wedding at the new Hanlon Convention Center in Guelph, Ontario.
Anna and Craig’s Wedding was one of the very first at this lovely new hall. I look forward to shooting again at this amazing place.
Keep checking back in her for more photos from this incredible wedding in the next couple days.
Make sure you “LIKE” or facebook page to see other photos of Anna and Craig
Check out our slideshow from last weeks wedding in Picton Ontario HERE
OK kids here is Mike and Brittany Pratt’s wedding slideshow
This wedding was a total blast…..from the crazy cool wedding party to the amazing families of both the bride and room and of course the incredible couple Mike and Brittany.
A beautiful ceremony on the beach of Isaiah Tubbs Resort and Conference Centre in Picton Ontario in the very beautiful Prince Edward County.
There were many many laughs and great times though out the day….. and a surprise “hook up” during the ceremony that will NEVER be forgotten
Be sure and LIKE US ON FACEBOOK so you can see more photos from this amazing day in the coming days
And if you are looking for a wedding photographer or know someone who is check out out Wedding Information Page HERE
A HUGE thank you to Mike and Britt for having us photograph your beautiful wedding day …… see you both on the river soon
Gamer Girl Carla Doak from Magic 106.1 FM was in the studio yesterday for some fun photos for the new Magic Website that will be coming soon.
Carla was a riot to hang out with….. sooooooo much personality and full of life. I learned a lot about online gaming and Marvel and DC Comics……..oh and we drank LOTS of coffee while she was here, my kind of girl
Make sure you check out and LIKE JOHN WILLS PHOTOGRAPHY on Facebook so you don’t miss any promotions
Continuing on our Magic 106.1 radio personality shoots we had Jennifer Cornwall and Lisa Richards in the studio today. These to beautiful young ladies are a riot to hang out with and so easy to photograph. I learned a lot about the morning crew today while taking some cool photos for the new Magic FM website. Lisa and Jenn have such a fun way about them and bounce off each other like life long friends. Things got a little silly in the studio…..but I think I was expecting that. Make sure you check in to the Magic FM website later this spring for all the new photos of these superstars.
CLICK HERE to see Tianna Brown in the studio.
Communion photos sure don’t have to be boring.
This beautiful young ladies mom contacted me for some unique photos of her daughter for her communion. I was really excited when she said she didn’t wan the “usual” photos everyone else has done. I am so glad she was wanted to be original. This image of Bethany is one of my favourite images to date, Mom liked it so much she ordered a big 30 x 45 Gallery Wrap to hang in her living room
Thank you Nellie for thinking outside the box and wanting something different and beautiful for your daughters communion photos
Here at John Wills Photography we have won a number of awards for Child Photography so if you are wanting to get some professional photos of your kids please give us a shout and we can get you all set up CLICK HERE.
Please feel free to check out a couple of our recent awards we won with our kids photos HERE.
Magic 106.1 FM Radio Personality Tianna Brown was in the studio today to kick of the photo shoots for Magic FM’s rebranding for their new website. All I can say is WHAT A BLAST Tianna is…..full of life and personality. She is a class act……well at least until she tried walking in high heels
Thanks Tianna for a crazy fun session…..you are a SUPERSTAR
We are incredibly please to have 2 of our Child Portraits “Accepted” into the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC) 2013 National Image Salon this year. I HUGE thank you to all the judges and volunteers for another amazing Competition. And to all my fellow PPOC members congrats on making this years Salon even harder to get into the show
Check out our Child Portrait Page HERE.
If you want to book your your kids in for a fun creative session give us a shout we would LOVE to have you
A couple weeks ago I celebrated my 45th Birthday….. this is what my wife sent me
45 Reasons that I’m glad you were born:
45. You catch fish, and I like to eat them.
44. You make me laugh.
43. We have so many things in common.
42. You’re cute.
41. You are the most generous person I know.
40. You make the best armpit noises.
39. You like to camp.
38. Canoeing with you is fun and relaxing.
37. You’ll eat most anything I cook.
36. You have the most amazing sense of humour.
35. You never stop caring.
34. You take care of your family no matter what.
33. I would trust you with anything.
32. You can dance.
31. You barbecue a mean steak.
30. Nobody vacuums a floor like you.
29. You do the tasks I don’t like to do.
28. You like the simple things and don’t need fancy or difficult.
27. You work with my quirks.
26. We get along 99% of the time. Those are good odds.
25. You laugh like no one else I know….other than our goofball boy.
24. You are the father to my son.
23. You know how to calm me down.
22. You are still learning, and that is a great gift to yourself.
21. You are thoughtful.
20. You have a strong will.
19. You are an athlete who is talented in every sport/activity that you try.
18. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
17. You started a second career in a new field, and have never looked back.
16. You aren’t afraid to have feelings.
15. You know the value of family and time together.
14. You are respected and you respect others.
13. New experiences excite you.
12. You let me love you.
11. You love our son.
10. You love me.
9. You are a grown man who loves to be silly, and that is wonderful!
8. You are always open to trying new things.
7. You are kind.
6. Life would be long without you.
5. I can’t imagine being married to anyone else.
4. I’m so comfortable with you.
3. Our son adores you.
2. You are the best father I could have ever dreamt for a child.
1. I waited a long time to find my best-forever friend, and it’s you!
Thank you Kim I LOVE you with all my heart
I am VERY VERY EXCITED to announce that John Wills Photography is now the official photographer for Guelphs own Magic FM and 1460 CJOY radio stations. We will be doing all their rebranding images for their new websites that will be finished by early summer. This is going to be a year long process working with each radio personality both on location and in the studio. I am totally pumped to help these 2 great stations change their image and look online. The changes will be happening over the next few months so keep checking their websites near the end of May to see all the changes and what we are doing
Tricia Braunstein’s Grad Session.
Graduation photos don’t have to be boring…..in fact they should be just the opposite.
This future superstar will be able to look back at these photos and truly remember her High School Senior Year.
If you want to have crazy cool images photographed by a 14 time International Award Winning Photographer don’t wait. We are only taking on 20 Grads this year. Check out more of what we do in our Grad section HERE
Tell your parents you want a professional photo shoot by John Wills Photography for your graduation present.